Are you a Software Engineer who is looking to join a very highly regarded and experienced team who build products for innvoative startups and leading tech organisations in DACH?
If this sounds interesting, here are some more details...
Since 2017, we have made a name for ourselves building exciting, innovative and professional digital products, apps and services. We like to work in small teams (eg. Product Manager, 1 or 2 Product Engineers, Product Designer) and we also collaborate with a customer's product team to help them innovate and deliver.
This role is suitable for someone who brings a passion for Product together with excellent engineering skills. By being part of our team, you believe in solutions that are valuable (customers choose to buy or use what we build), viable (the solution suits the business conditions), usable (users know how to use what we build) and feasible (we can actually build and deliver what we define and design).
On the engineering side, we are mainly working wtih Typescript and AWS. As part of our "serverless first" approach, we often build with Cloud Identity platforms such as Auth0 and Okta. We have since emerged as one of the leading teams in DACH region for those IAM platforms - our roster includes individuals who hold "Auth0 Ambassador" and "Okta Technical Champion" status.
Product teams as well as IAM expertise are hugely sought after by the biggest and most interesting tech companies in Europe. Our unique blend of product engineering and IAM skills means that we are working only with industry leading teams and platforms.
The team are keen to find someone who can help us build on the momentum! You will benefit from full engagement across the full project life cycle including discovery, definition, strategy, solution design as well as implementation itself.
If any of this is catching your attention, then please get in touch for a chat, we'd love to hear from you and show you some of the things you would be working on :)
What we're looking for
- Experience building scalable and reliable applications.
- 5 years of commercial experience as a Fullstack Software Engineer with expertise in Typescript and Node.js and Frontend Frameworks such as React.js or Angular.
- As a Senior Software Engineer, we are looking for previous experience of ownership over projects/part of an application/system you have worked on.
- Familiar with common monitoring / alerting / logging tools
- Experienced with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience using cloud provider platforms (ideally AWS)
- Passion for high code quality, unit testing and integration testing.
- Proficient in applying best practice Design patterns and Design principles when building your software.
- Interest/experience with Serverless architectures, Domain Driven Design, Event Modelling and Event Sourcing would be great
- Comfortable working in a collaborative environment, with interest in learning from experience of multiple use cases and challenges.
- Someone who would like to have a blend of hands-on development/integrations together with customer facing role
- Experience with IAM platforms such as Auth0 and Okta implementations would be very useful
- Solid interest and/or experience with cloud infrastructure (CI/CD, Terraform, serverless architecture, IaC).
- Previous consultancy or digital agency experience would be very relevant
- Great ability to propose solution architecture & make technical decisions based on customer requirements as well as organising work with well defined user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Excellent client communication skills, articulating and presenting ideas and technical solutions. We love working with Miro :)
What we offer
- Top of the range Macbook Pro M1 MAX, height adjustable desk
- A modern, bright and very pleasant office space next to Ostbanhof
- Be part of a highly motivated, friendly and experienced team
- Flexible working conditions (remote as needed, choose preferred hours and days per week)
- Professional Development plan, including Industry recognised certification paths as part of your weekly routine
- Regular time for R&D on new tech and innovations, outwith our commercial engagements